Important Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
For our team members and patient safety, we are following the latest government guidelines on Covid-19 and as a result the practice is closed for at least the next 3 weeks which is just after the Easter weekend. This means, like every other dental practice, we are not able to provide any treatment even in emergencies and to avoid face-to-face interaction.
Please join us on Facebook for the latest news of what we are doing. Rest assured we will hit the ground running when we are able to open again.
Take care and follow all the government advice regarding social contact so we, as a nation, can beat this beastly virus.
Emergency treatment will be available at selected clinics, of which we are still to be notified. Treatment will be limited to those with the following conditions:
- Facial swelling extending to your eye or neck. If swelling is affecting your vision or breathing, go straight to A+E
- Persistent bleeding following a tooth extraction or trauma
- Nerve exposed following trauma
- Pain or swelling not responding to painkillers or antibiotics
- Dental conditions that have resulted in acute and severe systemic illness or likely to exacerbate systemic medical conditions
We are pleased to help you in any way we can. Contact us if you need any assistance or would like to comment on our practice or site.
Here’s how you can reach us:
By Popping In:
Oakley Dental, 59 Bury Old Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 0FG.
Our Opening Hours:
Monday: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 6:15 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 5:15 pm
Friday: 9 am – 1:00 pm
Your Right To Comment:
To view our complaints procedure please click here
Contact Us Now
Your Dental Health Is Our Priority.
To talk to a member of our team please use the contact form, or give us a call today on 0161 773 0111Find Our Practice & Directions Book Online Emergency Dental Appointments Leave us a google + review