Invisalign: The benefits and how it can help you
First off, since you are here you probably have a vague idea of what Invisalign is and what it is for. To put it simply, Invisalign is like normal braces but less painful and less noticeable.
Its job is to straighten your teeth and can be done right here in Manchester by qualified and well-trained professionals.
The clear aligners are made of transparent plastic that fit your teeth. The brace is custom made using a mold that your dentist will take. Invisalign is a process, the treatment is done in different stages with the brace being replaced a number of times according to the severity and reason for the correction.
So is Invisalign the right choice for you?
- One of the great things about Invisalign is that if you do not like the idea of having braces, it is a fantastic alternative. Since the Invisalign brace is made of clear plastic it is very rarely noticeable.
- It is a quick and easy way to get the straight smile that you need.
- Having a straighter smile will give you the added confidence to do what you do best.
- With Invisalign you will be able to see a big difference in as little as three months.
- Since the braces are made according to individual needs they are easy to put in or take out and are comfortable to wear.
- Invisalign will not drastically change your lifestyle like many dental treatments tend to and you can go about with your daily activities and diet.
- Invisalign can treat almost any smile. Braces can be made for Gapped teeth, overbites/deep bite and underbites, overcrowding and even crossbites and open bites.
- Having a straighter smile can reduce and prevent the chances of future dental problems such as gum disease and Invisalign can help you get there.
- Dental care is extremely important; Invisalign has a positive impact on your overall health. Problems such as overcrowding and uneven bites can cause headaches, jaw pain, tooth grinding and much more, this all goes away as Invisalign gets you that beautiful straight smile.
As the clear brace treatment is so popular it can be done anywhere in Manchester, many local providers can get you the perfect smile with these fantastic clear brace.
Even if you are curious and have questions, find your nearest Manchester provider and get the answers you need to make your decision.
Contact Us Now
Your Dental Health Is Our Priority.
To talk to a member of our team please use the contact form, or give us a call today on 0161 773 0111Find Our Practice & Directions Book Online Emergency Dental Appointments Leave us a google + review