Invisalign – £500 off and Free consultations too
“I got my confidence and life back”
A Free Invisalign Consultation and save £500!
If your uneven smile is bothering you and your self-confidence could do with a boost, then Invisalign could well be for you.
On Wednesday 28th February we’ll be holding an exclusive Invisalign event where we’ll be offering FREE consultations and up to £500 off of treatment proceeded with on the day of the event! To book a place at the event simply complete the contact form and we’ll be in touch to book a convenient time for your consultation. You can visit our stunning practice, ask all the questions that you like about Invisalign and orthodontics, and find out more about payment options – including finance.
Then, if you wish to go ahead, you can save up to £500 on Invisalign treatments. We want you to have a brighter, straighter smile that you won’t be able to help showing off!
But hurry – places are limited, so book your place by filling in the contact form. We will then get in touch to arrange a convenient time for your visit.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being run by Oakley Dental
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- Only Invisalign treatments taken up on the day of appointment will be eligible for the up to £500 discount
- The up to £500 discount applies to Invisalign treatments only
- The discount is not transferable and no cash alternative is available
- Oakley Dental reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this discount, the decision of Oakley Dental shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Oakley Dental reserves the right to refuse to carry out any Invisalign treatment if the patient is deemed to be clinically unsuitable. Oakley Dental reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
- The decision of Oakley Dental in all matters relating to the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Oakley Dental shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this promotion where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, unforseen accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Contact Us Now