Teeth Straightening with Invisalign
Clear aligners are a new way to achieve a straighter smile. Teeth straightening can be achieved using a bespoke series of clear aligners.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a brand of clear aligners we use at Oakley Dental for teeth straightening treatment. Treatment is planned using a modern scanner, you can see the end results during an appointment with your Dentist. With this you can plan the different stages of tooth movement and create aligners for you to wear at each of those stages. Meeting regularly with your Dentist during your treatment will ensure that the teeth are moving safely and as predicted. You can view some of our example scans and some Invisalign results on our Instagram page.
Creating Straighter Smiles Without Fixed Braces
Clear aligners are made of transparent plastic that fit on your teeth. They are replaced a number of times according to the extent of movement required in your treatment plan. Planned treatment will be discussed fully and you will be able to view the extent of straightening after having the first scan. There is no extensive or invasive work needed on the teeth to start the treatment. People with dental phobia will find it useful to know that you do not need to have injections or drilling carried out.
Is Invisalign The Right Choice For You?
- If you do not like the idea of having braces, it is a fantastic alternative. Invisalign brace is made of clear plastic it is very rarely noticeable.
- It is a quick and easy way to get the straight smile that you need.
- Having a straighter smile will give you the added confidence to do what you do best.
- You will be able to see a big difference in as little as three months.
- Aligners are easy to place on the teeth and comfortable to wear.
- Invisalign will not drastically change your lifestyle and you can go about with your daily activities and diet.
- Invisalign can treat almost any smile.
- Having a straighter smile can reduce and prevent the chances of future dental problems.
- Preventative dentistry is important. Overcrowding, uneven bites, headaches, jaw pain and tooth grinding can be prevented with teeth straightening.
If you are curious and have questions, book a free consultation with our Treatment Coordinators. You can discuss your question, look at your options for aligners, time frames for treatments and prices. You will also have the opportunity to have a smile simulation to see your completed treatment look.
Contact Us Now