Dr Steve Maskill BDS
Principle Dentist(GDC No:62565)
Hi! My name’s Steve, and I’m the owner of Oakley Dental. I have been here for over 20 years and in April 2009 relocated Oakley Dental from Crumpsall to Prestwich, North Manchester. My vision is to focus on providing exceptional patient care and offer the highest quality dentistry today.
Since graduating in 1987 from Manchester (with a clinical prize I might add), I have completed extensive courses on a wide variety of topics including:
- Advanced Restorative Care Higher Dentistry Award
- Certificate in Restorative Dentistry from Centre of Restorative Dental Studies
- Advance Dental Seminars (1 year comprehensive course)
- Aesthetic Restorative Dentistry course at Kew
- Conscious Sedation (for the nervous amongst you)
- Advanced Dental Course In Canada with Dr Stephen Phelan
- The Brace Institute 12 month program with Dr M Hasnaini (specialist orthodontist)
- Invisalign program
- 6 Month Smile Program in New York
- Quick Straight Teeth Program
- Fast Braces Orthodontic Program
- Inman Aligner Certification Course
- Cfast orthodontic Program
- Smilelign Orthodontic Program
- Dentale course in Implantolgy
- Osteoready Program with Dr Brady Frank
I feel that in order to offer my patients the very best level of care I need to keep up to date with the latest technology and clinical advances.
Combining my love of dentistry with my love of travel, I have travelled to New York for further training in the revolutionary new 6 Month Smile treatment, and even travelled to Medford Oregan to complete a course by the Award winning dentist Dr Brady Frank
I have a special interest in treating nervous patients, and with over 25 year’s experience, I am qualified to administer both oral and intravenous sedative medication to help you feel relaxed.
In my spare time (when I have some) I enjoy working out in the gym and I enjoy mountain biking, but I especially enjoy spending time with my wife Rayna, our three children; Natasha, Joshua and Olivia (when they are home) and our dog Molly (who’s always home!)
Contact Us Now
Your Dental Health Is Our Priority.
To talk to a member of our team please use the contact form, or give us a call today on 0161 773 0111Find Our Practice & Directions Book Online Emergency Dental Appointments Leave us a google + review